Descripción de empleo
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Manager, Trade Marketing for North America will manage the tailoring and implementation of the local marketing plan to each retailer partner including Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom and Blue Mercury. Through business analysis, channel activations and product campaigns, the Manager, Trade Marketing will be a key player infresh’soverall 360 go-to-market strategy.
The Manager, Trade Marketing will support the communication and partnership process with our National Accounts team, our Visual Merchandising team and external retailers to ensure on-time delivery of programs: marketing activations support on key retail accounts, visual merchandising updates, sampling program planning and execution, meetings preparation and presentations, competitive and market insights, business analysis by franchise and categories, launch reports and ownership of the commercial calendar and deliverables.
A highly analytical and strategic thinker, with strong commercial and retailer expertise and sensibility, the Manager, Trade Marketing will be excited to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, a proactive and collaborative team-player and a big appetite to learn and grow.
- Deeply understand our retailer’s strategies, objectives and insights and make sure they are incorporated in our Marketing and corporate plans.
- Translate our Marketing plans into selling stories adapted to our retailer’s strategies and objectives that the account team can use to sell our plans successfully.
- Work closely with the National Accounts team and retail partners to implement the marketing 360 plan with each retailer to successfully reach the key business objectives and KPIs.
- Develop and manage clear differentiation strategy between retailers with an omni (B&M and ecomm) approach while remaining true to the brand identity and 360 goals.
- Assist with the management of the local budgets, retailer side by sides, marketing strategy per channel and reporting in close partnership with the North America Marketing team
- Lead visual merchandising planogram recommendation and updates: calendar, SKU rationalization, productivity analysis, working in close partnership with the Visual Merchandising team
- Own internal and external execution of sampling programs and budgets working closely with the retailer merchants, the sales teams and the demand planning team
- Contribute to the analysis and compilation of product launch post-mortems with critical business insights and strategic recommendations.
- Lead North America marketing meetings and events, creating best-in-class and inspiring presentations
What you will learn in the first 6 months:
- Learn the role and scope of main cross-functional and external partners and develop collaborative working relationships with key day-to-day internal and external partners
- Become expert in the Fresh business - including but not limited to – channel differentiation, key categories & franchises trends, competition, program forecasting
- Demonstrate a pro-active attitude by fully owning updates for assigned projects
What you will achieve in 12 months :
- Become a key player in the execution and implementation of allfreshnew launches and campaigns with a 360 perspective on key KPIs
- Act as point person for cross-functional teams and continue to anticipate, identify and come up with resolution for all 360 marketing challenges
- Be fully versed infreshinternal processes and continuously come up with ways of improvingfreshprocesses
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study, Marketing preferred
- Five to seven years of experience in Marketing, with Sales experience and Beauty industry experience preferred
- Excellent analytical, data analysis and numerical reasoning skills
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Digitally savvy; active in daily life and highly engaged in social beauty spaces
- Demonstrated interest in brand strategy, brand marketing and 360 activation/development
- Knowledge and experience with Sephora and/or Ulta and demonstrated interest in the commercial strategy of our retailers
- Strong strategic thinker, with developed organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to foster teamwork at all levels of the organization
- Problem solver who can deal with ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Action and result oriented
- Collaborative, team player
- Passion for Beauty, Innovation and People
Based in New York, NY
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.