Descripción de empleo
Sales and Service Coordinator
Store Name/Number:CA-Valencia (0646)
Address:24201 West Valencia Blvd, Valencia, CA 91355, United States (US)
Full Time/Part Time:Full Time
Sales and Services Coordinator
At Sephora, we inspire our customers, empower people, and help them become the best versions of themselves. As a Sales and Services Coordinator, you play a key role in making that happen. You will support all aspects of sales and service initiatives including paid services, events, classes, loyalty programs, cash handling and training in your store. You’ll help to educate teams on service offerings, customer experience, and embodying the Sephora Attitude and DNA..
Your responsibilities include
- Creating an Amazing Customer ExperienceThrough strong client focus and collaboration, you create a welcome environment for our customers Understand store goals and opportunities and help the team to meet these goals. Coach Beauty Advisors on opportunities when they engage clients about our loyalty programs. Support the planning, execution, and staffing of all events, services, and classes. Effectively execute and implement all company initiatives in a timely manner.
- Supporting Store SuccessHelp make a beautiful first impression by ensuring the store is sparkling and stocked. Share your strategic vision by providing product and services suggestions. Support brand partners and train Beauty Advisors. Embrace your winning spirit by contributing to your store’s sales goals, driving results, and sharing your knowledge of Sephora’s policies and standards. Support store priorities and participate in inventory control and programs to prevent loss.
- Demonstrate our Sephora valuesPassion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative
We would love to hear from you if you have
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role supporting sales, training, and client service, preferably in retail or service industries
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to influence, motivate and provide feedback
- A knack for technology and systems
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in the moment and stay aware of changing priorities as they arise
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Available to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, before/after store hours, and evenings, if needed
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the sales floor for an entire shift, work in a fragrance filled environment & handle and apply cosmetics products to clients-with or without accommodation
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy
- Diversity, Inclusion & BelongingWe pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Meaningful RewardsSephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, an employee discount, free beauty product gifts from brand partners, and more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link:Click Here
“If you are a Colorado applicant applying to a Colorado job posting:Click Here to view additional information regarding this and other postings in connection with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.”
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.