Descripción de empleo
Specialist, Marketing Technology
At Sephora, we stand together, and we stand for something more. Every day we reimagine beauty, discover new brands, and influence positive change. Data plays a big role in that. The Regional Marketing Technology team sits within the Regional Growth Marketing function and is responsible to support all business functions by providing them the technological framework & solution to solve their business problems.
There are three pillars that are in the heart of whatever we do:
• Using technology (powered by the marketing platforms) as an enabler of growth;
• Building scalable & automated solutions to solve a business problem;
• Keeping customer experience at the forefront of whatever we build
You will shine here if you enjoy…
• Plan, build, test, scale, review business projects with the use of Marketing Technology (martech) Stack (with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform at the core for automation, Braze, Vibes, Kakao Talk, Edenred)
• Collaborate with country marketing, CRM & other business teams to understand their needs/problems/opportunities and translate that into a scalable solution on martech platforms
• Analyze datasets to evaluate channel effectiveness and improve engagement and conversion rate of campaigns
• Create new data facilities via data transformation methods to be used for segmentation and personalization within martech platforms
• Build new customer journeys across multiple touchpoints (email, push, sms etc) personalized to user's behaviour/lifecycle and create meaningful experiences for the user
• Drive higher adoption of marketing technologies with business teams via knowledge sharing on the capabilities/processes of martech platform
• Monitor KPIs to ensure high system operationality, as well as track effectiveness of new feature implementations
• Develop and optimize lead generation initiatives to support the growth of customer base
We would love to hear from you if…
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing Technology / CRM functions / Digital Marketing
- Experience in CRM marketing platforms like Salesforce Marketing cloud, Adobe Marketing cloud, Braze, mailchimp etc
- University degree related to Ecommerce / Business / Analytical disciplines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of e-commerce, customer journeys, and marketing automation is a big plus
- Passion and knowledge of emerging technologies in e-commerce and marketing automation is a plus
- Experience in SQL is a plus
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
The people: You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
The learning: We invest heavily in training for our leaders and store associates. Not just product knowledge, but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills.
The culture: As a leading beauty retailer, backed by the LVMH luxury brand, our reach is broad and our impact is global. Yet there’s always room to explore. It’s in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 40,000 passionate team members are united by a common goal - to reimagine the future of beauty. You can unleash your creativity, because we’ve got disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve, because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself, because you are what sets us apart. This, is the future of beauty. Reimagine your future, at Sephora.
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.