The Waiter/Waitress will report to the Restaurant Manager and forms part of the F&B team who collectively deliver exceptional guest experiences.
We are looking for individuals who have a good knowledge of food & beverage, a team player and enjoys to wow guests with outstanding service and hospitality.The Role of the Waiter/Waitress
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Greeting and serving our guests, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player and be able to effectively communicate with the Kitchen colleagues to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
- Maintains all restaurant environment and equipment clean and tidy, assists guests when they have questions about the menus/ beverage list, and anticipates guests’ needs and addresses them accordingly.
- Provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
- Diploma or Certificate in Hotel Management/ Catering
- Minimum 1 year relevant job experience in similar capacity
- Knowledgeable about customer service and guest contact skills
- Knowledgeable about handling guest/colleague complaints and dealing with guests
- Good in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to communicate in other languages would be an advantage
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Windows and InfoGenesis System
- Able to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Pleasant with positive attitude
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Willing to work shift duties
Learn more about what it is like to work at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, visit us: Malaysia work authorization is required for this position.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Singapore Standard Time Applications close:
Singapore Standard Time