Joining Meliá is to embark on a journey without borders because the possibilities of growing and training here are endless. It is knowing that the world is yours and that you can work in many countries. And all with the feeling that you are part of a big family.
It means knowing that you have started one of the most exciting journeys of your life, a journey in which inspiration will always accompany you. Do you dare to be the owner of your professional career in an inspiring world?
ME Milan Il Duca, is looking for a Chef de Rang to join our F&B Department. We are looking for a passionate candidate who has good interpersonal and organizational skills and believes to have the propensity for relationships with customers.
Mission: Responsible for providing appropriate and courteous service. Complies at all times with quality standards and pays special attention to customer service, ensuring that food and beverages are presented correctly before being delivered to customers in order to ensure the satisfaction of guests and customers, and earn their recognition and preference for hotel services.
- Verifies that they have all the equipment and supplies required to provide the service and handles it appropriately to avoid breakage and waste.
- Participates in briefings at the beginning of each shift to get information on dishes of the day, VIPs, groups, and general comments and sharing information.
- Consistently friendly and respectful towards guests when delivering the service, always with an impeccable posture and presentation.
- Service must be quick and correct, following the SOP for the position and ensuring that service is provided in good time.
- Presents the service in line with quality and presentation standards, supervise the clearing of tables and mise-en-place necessary for the next course.
- Is punctual and complies with policies and procedures regarding discipline, presentation, work schedules, transit areas and safety regulations defined by the hotel.
- Ensure the customer's experience and personalise their stay, anticipating their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Be knowledgeable of the Brand philosophy and comply with the standards, operational and identity manuals that apply to their department.
- Fluent in Italian and knowledge of English.
- Friendly, outgoing and positive.
- Enjoy being part of a team.
- Previous experience in the same position in hotels of similar category.
- Genuine passion for customer service and a sparkling personality.
Ai sensi dell’art. 13 del Regolamento Generale sulla Protezione dei dati personali 2016/679 (GDPR), La informiamo che i Suoi dati personali riferiti al curriculum vitae fornito volontariamente, saranno trattati esclusivamente da Sol Meliá Italia S.r.l., titolare del trattamento con sede in Via Masaccio 19 - 20149 Milano, al solo fine di valutare una possibile candidatura all’interno nei nostri hotels nel rispetto dei principi di sicurezza sanciti dal GDPR. La base giuridica del trattamento si basa sul consenso dell’interessato. Non comunichiamo i dati a terzi e non facciamo profilazione. Al momento dell’eventuale colloquio sarà cura dell’ufficio risorse umane dell’hotel fornire un’informativa dettagliata sul trattamento dei dati personali. In ogni caso i dati personali saranno conservati per 12 mesi all’interno dei quali ci riserviamo di contattarLa.
Può esercitare i Suoi diritti contemplati dagli articoli 15 e s.s. del GDPR scrivendo al nostro Responsabile per la protezione dei dati personali all’indirizzo email: firstname.lastname@example.org oppure può contattare direttamente l’ufficio Risorse umane dell’Hotel ME Milan Il Duca all’indirizzo email email@example.com.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.
Idiomas requeridos: Italiano e Inglés. Español es un plus
Located in the heart of the action and near the city’s main museums, exclusive boutiques, fashionable hot spots and trendy night clubs, ME Milan - Il Duca is one of the leading hotels in Milan. It is contemporary and cutting edge in style and located in one of the fashion capitals in the world.
Designed by the world famous architect Aldo Rossi, amongst its fantastic services and facilities ME Milan - Il Duca provides 132 exquisitely designed, modern rooms, including 34 suites; a high-energy steakhouse restaurant from New York - STK; Rooftop Bar with outdoor terrace and spectacular panoramic views of the new skyline of Milan including the new towers in the Garibaldi area. The hotel also consists of twoexecutive boardrooms a total of 100 m2 a modern, fully equipped gym, open 24 hours a day and high speed Wi-Fi internet.