USA - Paid Professional Culinary and F&B Training Program
Sobre el trabajo
The OHM Collection aims to be the most admired luxury hospitality company in North America. Admired for the quality of their product and service, the commitment of their people, and the way in which they craft personal experiences for their guests. Practicing the Art of Hospitality, OHM Collection properties, with their unique sense of history and place, are devoted to creating enduring relationships with guests and members by providing highly personalized service and gracious hospitality in informally elegant settings.
On this program you have the chance to be placed at one of the following 4 locations:
- Ocean House, RI
- Weekapaug Inn, RI
- Inn at Hastings Park, MA
- Preserve Sporting Club, RI
Posiciones disponibles: 10
Competitive Pay Rate
Accommodation pre-arranged by OHM Collection for the duration of the program. Weekly rent will be payroll deducted
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM AS A J-1, YOU MUST:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be available for a 12-month contract.
- Willing to pay the associated costs:
-- Program Fee = £2,950 GBP
-- US Embassy Appointment Fee = $160 USD
-- U.S. SEVIS fee = $220 USD
-- Return flights to the USA
YOU MUST ALSO MEET ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be currently enrolled in full-time education at a University outside of the United States.
- Studying towards an undergraduate degree in Culinary Arts OR have graduated from these studies no more than 12 months prior to your program start date.
- Be a graduate from an undergraduate degree in Culinary Arts PLUS at least one year of related work experience in this industry. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
- If you have not studied at University level, you must have at least five-years work experience in the culinary industry to qualify. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
Idioma requerido: Inglés.
Looking for Work and Travel experiences in the USA? How about Internship and Training experiences in the finest hospitality companies in the world? You may even want to expand your education with a study abroad experience at the finest hospitality schools in Switzerland. All of this and more is available through Yummy Jobs, so why not take advantage of it?
A Yummy Job isn’t just a career or work placement in the guest service industry. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity socially and professionally. Working together with leading program providers, Yummy Jobs has work placements around the U.S and study opportunities in Switzerland. The world really is your oyster! It’ll be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you.
Yummy Jobs has built dedicated relationships to offer you amazing work experiences with some of the world's finest companies. Take a look yourself at the variety of professional opportunities we have available for you, and start your next adventure... #myyummystory