Descripción de empleo
Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is looking for a Team leader - Outlet for 2 Lam Son Bar to work with the highest standards of product and service delivering unparalleled service in the market.
Join with us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Team Leader - Outlet is responsible to assist the Outlet Manager in ensuring that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statement, providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times.
Detailed job description:
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships
- Assists to improve productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines.
- Assists to ensure that the outlet is operated in line with maximising profit while delivering on the brand promise.
- Assists the Outlet Manager to achieve the monthly and annual personal target and the outlet’s revenue.
- Assists in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets.
- Works closely with other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensures that Food and Beverage associates work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
- Assists in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and upsell alternatives.
- Ensures that the outlet is kept clean and organised, both at the front as well as the back of house.
- In the absence of Assistant Outlet Manager, conduct daily pre-shift briefings to associates on preparation, service and menu.
- Assist to liaise with the Kitchen on daily operations and quality control if appropriate.
- Be a hands-on supervisor and be present at all times in the Outlet, especially during busy periods.
- Assists with conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- Assist to liaise and organise with Housekeeping Department that the cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to.
Hyatt is a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. We could bring you the followings:
- Attractive package
- International and professional but friendly 5-star working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Full insurance package
- 2 complimentary meals at canteen
- Complimentary rooms
- Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants
- Have 2 duty meals per working shift
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Team leader in luxurious restaurant.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Otros empleos sugeridos
- Event Sales ManagerLong An, Vietnam
- Assistant Manager - Outlet (Vietnamese Nationality Only)Long An, Vietnam
- Teamleader Front OfficeZürich, Switzerland
- Outlet Manager-Fine DinningChongming, Chine