Descripción de empleo
We’re currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Waiter / Waitress you are responsible to provide professional service to our guests, ensuring their restaurant visit will become a memorable dining experience whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Perform all necessary tasks to service food and beverage according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
• Greet and seat customers and serve them in a professional, discreet and personalized way
• Acquire in depth knowledge of the food and beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests
• Consistently monitor quality of food & beverage being served
• Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily
• Responsible for maintaining hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet and upkeep of all service equipment
• Responsible for all service preparations before, during and after the service (mis-en-place and mis-en-scene)
• Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage
• Actively use up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality or a vocational training in food & beverage with previous experiences as a Waiter / Waitress in a high volume restaurant. A good command of English and additional skills, like guest service and interpersonal are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a true passion for people and service along with a positive and pleasant attitude. You will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Job
PEARL ROTANA HOTEL
Located at the heart of Abu Dhabi’s business district, the Pearl Rotana Capital Centre is a modern deluxe hotel. The Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) is just steps from the property, while the city’s Downtown and Yas Island are a short drive away. Pearl Rotana is just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Pearl Rotana’s 315 rooms and suites have been designed to suit the needs of business, leisure travellers and families alike. Featuring one and two-bedroom suite options, Club Rotana rooms and suites offer added benefits including complimentary access to the Club Rotana lounge.
Try all 5 of Pearl Rotana’s unique dining options. Taste Italian home cooking at Dino’s Bistro Italiano, have breakfast at Saffron, sip tea and chat at Chai Lobby Lounge, tuck into small plates at The Warehouse wine & tapas bar or enjoy a refreshment at Aquarius Pool Bar. In-room dining is available too, while Club Rotana guests can dine in a dedicated lounge. Our 7 venues for meetings and events include the latest technology to cater to your executive and social needs.
Keep fit, go for a dip or just take time out and relax at Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a well-equipped gymnasium, rooftop pool, sauna, steam and massage rooms.