Descripción de empleo
Working alongside the Executive Chef at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, we are seeking a Cook 1 who will be responsible for preparing all food items as necessary for Room Service.
• Work for an award-winning luxury hotel group
• Learn and grow within a diverse multi-outlet property
• Exceptional benefits package
• Prepares all food items as necessary for Room Service in addition to filling all food orders for the various food outlets in the hotel.
• Also prepares daily order lists for Room Service as well as helping to maintain clean and organized kitchens and food storage areas.
• It is important to be present on the station during the work shift.
• Prepares a variety of food items including soups, sauces, pastas, meats, and fish both in bulk and individual portions.
• Prepares dishes as ordered following designated guidelines.
• Maintain a clean and organized working environment under the most sanitary of conditions.
• Experience in a luxury hotel or other luxury environment
Part Time or Full Time shifts available with flexible schedule.
We are delighted to receive your resume for further consideration. To be eligible to apply, you must have a US work authorization.
About The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Located at one of the most prestigious addresses in Beverly Hills, at the intersection of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards, and within easy walking distance of Century City and the legendary Rodeo Drive, The Peninsula Beverly Hills provides an exclusive retreat amid lush tropical gardens.
Requisition ID: 31741
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?