Descripción de empleo
We need YOU! We are on the lookout for superstar team members at Stansted Airport Premier Inn with the greatest team! Start your new career with us today and earn your free nationally recognised quali...
We need YOU!
At : London Stansted Airport Premier Inn, CM24 1PY
Role : Restaurant Team Member
Hours : up to 35 hours per week, permanent
Rate of Pay : Up to £10.80
Plus, you can earn free nationally recognized qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship program!
At Premier Inn, every guest gets a warm welcome. That’s only made possible by the enthusiasm and friendliness of our team. As a Restaurant Team Member, you’ll be creating great memories for our guests, adding those special little touches that will make their visit an amazing experience.
What you need
If you don’t have bar or waiting experience, that’s OK. It’s about what you bring as a person. If you can offer the following skills and qualities, we want to hear from you.
- Confidence working within a fast-paced environment.
- A flair for delivering outstanding customer service and a commitment to maintaining high food and beverage standards.
- The ability to learn new skills quickly, multitask, and remain calm under pressure.
- Passion for delivering an amazing experience to our guests.
What will I do as a Restaurant Team Member?
You’ll work with your leaders and teammates on the bar, the restaurant floor, and in our kitchen to deliver a top-notch experience for all our guests. This means:
- seating guests, taking orders, serving drinks, delivering food, and taking payments
- sharing your knowledge of our menus to recommend both popular choices and personal favourites
- bringing your personality and passion for giving great service to every moment.
Work with Whitbread
Premier Inn, the UK’s most loved hotel, is part of the Whitbread family alongside some of the UK’s best-known restaurant brands. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long-term career opportunities for people just like you! In fact, in 2021 we were voted a Top Employer for the eleventh year running.
We’re also proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and feels able to be themselves. We want to continue to attract people from all walks of life. In return, you’ll get the chance to shine with our award-winning induction and training and the opportunity to build a career at Whitbread.
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll enjoy a range of great benefits like:
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- huge discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows, and beds
- discounted on-shift meals, starting from £2 or 50% off the standard menu price
- Costco membership and other retail, gym and leisure discounts including Virgin Experience Days and O2 Open Employee discount.
On top of all that, there are financial benefits like a pension and annual Sharesave schemes; wellbeing benefits including eye health and Vision Express discounts; and we’ll help you support the charities you care about by matching what you give.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
30 Nov 2021
17 Dec 2021