Descripción de empleo
We are looking for Housekeeping Team Members to join us at Premier Inn! Up to 25 hours a week, starting at £9.90 an hour.
We need YOU!
At: Premier Inn Bath City Centre
Role: Housekeeping Team Member
Hours: Up to 25 a week
Rate of Pay: Starting at £9.90 an hour
Plus, you can earn free nationally recognized qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship program!
At Premier Inn, our mission is to help the nation rest easy. That’s only made possible by our hardworking and passionate housekeeping teams. You will be at the heart of making sure every guest has the best possible experience, sleeping in a hotel that’s cleaned to the highest of standards.
What you need
If you don’t have experience in cleaning or linen, that’s OK. It’s about what you bring as a person. If you can offer the following skills and qualities, we want to hear from you.
· Confidence talking with guests and working with your team.
· Commitment to working in a physically challenging, deadline-driven environment.
· A good eye for detail and top-notch organization.
· Passion for delivering an amazing experience to our guests.
What will I do as a Housekeeping Team Member?
· Work to tight deadlines to keep rooms spotless and public areas spick and span, both independently and in a team of other housekeepers, cleaners, and room attendants.
· Act as linen porter and work safely with cleaning chemicals.
· Engage with guests and your teammates to make sure all guests can rest easy when they’re staying with us.
Work with Whitbread
Premier Inn, the UK’s most loved hotel, is part of the Whitbread family alongside some of the UK’s best-known restaurant brands. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long-term career opportunities for people just like you! In fact, in 2021 we were voted a Top Employer for the eleventh year running.
We’re also proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and feels able to be themselves. We want to continue to attract people from all walks of life. In return, you’ll get the chance to shine with our award-winning induction and training and the opportunity to build a career at Whitbread.
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll enjoy a range of great benefits like:
· Whitbread’s Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
· huge discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows, and beds
· discounted on-shift meals, starting from £2 or 50% off the standard menu price
· Costco membership and other retail, gym and leisure discounts including Virgin Experience Days and O2 Open Employee discount.
On top of all that, there are financial benefits like a pension and annual Sharesave schemes; wellbeing benefits including eye health and Vision Express discounts; and we’ll help you support the charities you care about by matching what you give.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
We welcome your application, whatever your background or situation. Whitbread is an inclusive employer and we believe there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We strongly encourage anyone from under-represented groups to build a career with us. Under-
represented groups include women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term). We are open to part-time and flexible working and will try to support this where we can.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
22 Nov 2021
29 Nov 2021