Descripción de empleo
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest hotel groups with nine distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,600 hotels in operation and under development in 120 countries. The Group’s overarching brand promise is Every Moment Matters with a signature Yes I Can! service ethos.
People are at the core of our business success and future. Our people are true Moment Makers and together we bring the culture, spirit, environment and opportunities that empower you to be your best, every day, everywhere, every time. Together, we make Every Moment Matter.
We are now looking for a Guest Service Supervisor to join our dynamic team here at Radisson Hotel Group!
We focus on you as a person, your skills, talents, and passion – not only on your resume. Because mindset is what it’s all about. And you can grow the rest with us. That's a promise!
What We Offer Our Guest Service Supervisor
We aim to be as good a place to work as we are to stay. That is why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
• Special rates for our team members, and friends and families while travelling and staying in our hotels
• We take our “We grow talent, talent grows us” culture belief to heart. With us you will benefit from a wide range of development offers supporting your learning & growth right from your onboarding. This includes an individual development plan and unlimited access to more than +20K learning modules & programs through Radisson Academy
• Participate and live Responsible Business every day together with our team members in the hotel and in the local communities where we work on creating shared value, better futures and a better planet for all
• Contributory pension scheme and Life Assurance
• Complimentary meal on duty
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through UNUM
• Fantastic opportunities to progress
• 28 days holiday for full time team members
• Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times *where applicable
The Guest Service Supervisor Role
Our front office team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile, and where we strive to deliver an experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
• Our Guest Service Supervisors love the hustle and bustle of life! It’s not just about check-in and check-out. It’s about everything in-between
• You will supervise our front office team and lead by example, ensuring all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
• You will exude patience, empathy and have the personality to host the show
• As an integral part of the team, you will work proactively to ensure guest satisfaction and the smooth running of the front office department
As Guest Service Supervisor, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering incredible service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Qualities We Are Looking For In Our Guest Service Supervisor
• Flexibility and a positive, Yes I Can! Attitude
• An eye for detail
• Is a creative problem-solver
• Passionate about creating extraordinary service
• Ability to work as part of a team to ensure guest satisfaction
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Experience in a similar position is beneficial but not essential
The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and prizeotel brought together under one commercial umbrella brand Radisson Hotels.
Become part of the world of Moment Makers, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Perfectly located for exploring Manchester’s city centre, our chic modern hotel is just a short walk from Manchester’s City Centre and top attractions and is conveniently located across from Manchester Victoria Station and Manchester Arena one of the UK’s largest indoor entertainment venues. Our contemporary Manchester hotel offers 252 comfotable rooms and suites, dining in our colourful restaurant and bar, fully equipped gym that includes an indoor pool and meeting spaces perfect for hosting business event.