Descripción de empleo
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
At Cartier North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
The Assistant Manager for Jewelry Merchandise Planning will work within the Supply Chain Department for Cartier North America. The Assistant Manager will assist the overall Jewelry business with stock support to Retail and Ecommerce and by developing new analysis/reports
Ensure Product Availability
- Monitor boutique stock levels/assortments & Sales to determine optimal product mix, recommend and execute actions to support sales.
- Liaise with international merchandising/operations team
- Manage sales forecasts for range & novelties
- Build assortments by boutique; review & update based on trends
- Stock requests, stock allocation, special orders, returns, reallocations
- miscellaneous requests
- Allocate products from the warehouses and the workshop.
Service to the Commercial Network
- Interact with boutiques regarding stock availability; support Special orders and all requests for product
- Ensure proper product flow; share best practices for inter-boutiques transfers, guidelines on maintaining quality of the stock (cleaning, reservations).
- Support E-commerce team for stock requests
- Create transfers to support Ecommerce sales
- Request stock and availability to International team
- Liaise with boutiques and International team to ensure deliveries are met on time, and transfer guidelines & processes are being followed.
- Monitor inventory levels vs. targets and shortages
- Proactively initiate stock balancing within Network and Warehouse when necessary
- Identify inventory opportunities by analysing stock transfers & needs, propose assortment adjustments
- Partner closely with Logistics team within the warehouse to facilitate and enhance product flow, track shipments and prioritize deliveries.
- Handle inbound and out-bound product flows (i.e. returns (RTV’s)) to local and international vendors and other stock reduction/maximization actions
- Monitor damaged stock levels with Logistic team and the workshop.
- Support Employee Purchase Programs & Employee Sales
Continuous Improvement of Processes
- Power BI reports – build and maintain sales/stock/transfers dashboards related to Jewelry.
- Monitor monthly or weekly changes in sales trend, shortages, logistic processing, Regions/Boutiques/Ecommerce stock, assortment and trends.
- Present finding to the team and propose solutions to management
- Handle special projects and responsibilities as required. Communicate with Marketing, Corporate Retail; PR team; Warehouse; VM; Sales and Operations team
- Assist with administrative functions, when needed
- High school/Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience related to store planning/merchandising/buying is required
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications is required
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office with strong focus on Excel, Analysis and PowerPoint
- Power BI experience preferred
- SAP experience is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Jewelry and precious stones is a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are needed
- Customer service focus
- Fast learner
- An entrepreneurial mind-set that includes a curiosity to improve business acumen is required
- Motivated individual able to work independently and as a team player is required
- Strong organizational skills with excellent time management and decision making skills
- Ability to build business strategies and plans related to inventory
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Relais & Chateaux
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?