Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.MAIN PURPOSEThe Supervisor of A. Lange & Söhne reports to Boutique Manager,He/she is responsible to assist the boutique manager to drive business performance, supervise the sales team in delivering the best clients in-store experience and client relationship management, deliver consistent high quality boutique operations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Sales
Acquire and manage clients
- Achieves monthly and yearly boutique sales objectives and KPI targets set by the brand.
- Assist boutique manager to ensure the sales team achieves individual sales objectives and KPI targets set by the brand.
- Anticipate and create sales opportunities, implement monthly action plan
Deliver clients in-store experience
- Act as Brand ambassador in and outside of the Boutique. Build brand and boutique awareness and equity.
- Generate prospects and convert to clients.
- Obtain, input, and update clients and prospects information.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Responsible for high level of display, visual merchandising themes, and boutique condition and environment, in coherence with Brand strategy.
- Assist boutique manager to train the sales team on brand &product knowledge, sales techniques and market knowledge
- Ensure sales team customizes presentations and interactions with each clients by using observation of the clients and the information discovered from clients
- Ensure group policies and procedures are complied.
- Assist boutique Manger to ensure store operations run flawlessly at all times, capitalize learnings and optimize to eliminate risks and loss.
- Ensure timely submission and correct input of daily& monthly reports
- Ensure Visual Merchandizing excellence in coordination with the Regional marketing team.
- Permanently be on the look-out to identify potential sales associate candidates.
- Sales Oriented person with proven records in his/her previous positions
- Strong sense of luxury service and aesthetics
- Result and action oriented with strong entrepreneurial mind set
- Strong ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Strong ability in building network
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, proactive, energetic
- At least 2 years of experience in managerial position in luxury retail environment