Descripción de empleo
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 8,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
This position is to be engaged in the Maison’s strategic digital projects in Asia. It requires some understanding of the innovative digital landscape and trends in Asia today, and a passion for all things tech. An organized but proactive approach will be key to perform well in this position.
- Key responsibility 1 – Digital projects coordination
- Support the Digital Project Consultant on implementing strategic digital applications and projects, both online and offline.
- Cross-functionally coordinate with internal / external, local / global teams to ensure the high quality and timely project delivery.
- Track and analyze the project results, provide valuable insights of enhancements.
- Deeply understand the digital trends of today and transform the knowledge into the business application.
- Key responsibility 2 – Digital trends and Innovation sourcing
- Follow up closely the digital and industrial trend, provide monthly report of market research.
- Research digital pioneers in the market and explore potential partnership with high-tech and start-up companies.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Entry level position, a previous internship or work experience is a plus.
- Strong planning, multitasking and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management skills.
- Adaptable to change and uncertainty with the flexibility to work in a fast-paced, start-up, and multicultural environment.
- English speaking is must, Mandarin or other languages is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), especially on Excel & PowerPoint.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. Fluent in Mandarin or skills in other languages is a plus.
- Experience with digital reporting tools is a plus
- Curiosity & savvy in high-tech or innovation
- Product/Project design thinking
- Attention to detail and preciseness
- Logical thinking
- Positive attitude and good team player
- Self-starter, takes initiative and responsible personality
- Strong interpersonal communication skills