Descripción de empleo
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 8,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
At Cartier North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
SEASONAL BOUTIQUE ASSISTANT
The Seasonal Boutique Assistant inspires each guest’s personal Cartier journey through exceptional experiences, while achieving or exceeding client expectations.The Boutique Assistant is responsible for enhancing all aspects of boutique living resulting in optimal hospitality, seamless client experiences and a positive boutique environment.
Create exceptional client experiences:
- Deliver an exceptional welcome to the client upon the start of their Cartier journey and ensure outstanding hospitality throughout their visit
- Utilize Maison storytelling and heritage to enhance the client experience
- Manage the flow of the boutique traffic to ensure that all clients are tended to in a timely manner
- Assist the commercial team with various activities to facilitate seamless client experiences including preparation, client entertainment, product presentation, and sales finalization (e.g. running product, gathering sales accessories, gift wrapping, beverage service, client data capture, farewell)
- Assist the commercial team with complimentary services including strap changes, bracelet sizing, steam cleaning, cord changes, etc.
- Assist the commercial and management teams with CRM related activities including, but not limited to, data entry, various report management, execution of client treatments, etc.
- Consistently reach and exceed all KPIs
Optimize the boutique environment:
- Responsible for the general upkeep and appearance of the sales floor
- Assist in the merchandising and overall display maintenance of the boutique (e.g. maintain proper visual standards; product maintenance and understock organization, cleanliness)
- Partner with Operations Coordinator to manage boutique supply inventory including replenishment needs, order process, and optimal storage organization
- Partner with Operations Coordinator to ensure proper movement of product in/out of boutique including, but not limited to, shipments, transfers, consignments, and movement throughout the boutique while maintaining quality control and preventing stock losses
- Assist with inventory control processes (e.g. daily/weekly/monthly counts and stock movements) to ensure a successful annual inventory
- Assist with special projects as needed
Develop industry and Maison knowledge:
- Develop understanding and knowledge of the Maison and products to convey Cartier heritage and value
- Understand and comply with security and operational procedures (e.g. product handling, inventory control, transaction processing including payments, etc.)
- Remain current on all industry news and the local/global competition to effectively coordinate boutique business
- Share and collaborate best practices with boutique team members
Be a Maison Ambassador:
- Uphold the Cartier standards with ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor
- Contribute to a positive and productive boutique environment by leveraging both personal and team savoir-faire to create a highly collaborative network at all times both in person and via telephone
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality industry is a plus
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills and use of technology
- Previous SAP experience preferred
- Additional language skills are a plus.
- Must be available to work retail hours (including weekends), and travel for trainings as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills are required
- Strong understanding of client service needs and priorities (internal and external)
- Strong attention to details with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precisio
- Collaborative approach with ability to foster a united work environment with a “can do” attitude
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for learning