The Maison Chloé was founded in 1952 by Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne who wanted to liberate women’s bodies from the stiffly formal fashion of the time through a luxury ready-to-wear offering.
For almost 70 years, Chloé has been inspiring femininity by designing fashion collections and accessories, crafting stories and sharing experiences. Our founder's forward-looking vision of femininity continues to inspire our long-term commitment to support the advancement of women.
Women moving forward. For a fairer future. This is our purpose guiding all we do. Today, our ultimate goal is to create beautiful products with meaningful impact for people and for the planet.
We take pride in receiving B Corp certification. As we mark this new stage, reinventing how we do business, we hope to inspire other organisations.
That’s why we are building teams who are committed to our mission. We want to share this approach within the company and with our community at large.
At Chloe North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities. STYLIST - CHLOE, WYNN LAS VEGAS
A Chloe Stylist is An ambassador of the Maison, in charge of welcoming every guests into the Chloe family.
He / She is a trustworthy advisor to clients and a reliable partner to managers of the store.
A CHLOE STYLIST is:1. A Client Relationship owner
2. An omnichannel business partner
- Ensure every client is welcome. well taken care of and takes pride in developing long-term relationships
- Is aware of CRM targets and actively engages in all actions to reach them
- Implements personalised reach-out campaigns and utilises all clienteling tools available to complete CRM tasks within given timeframe
- Consistently captures client data and takes notes of all qualitative information knows his/her portfolio of customers, and in particular the VVICs and VICs he/she handles
3. An Operations Excellence supporter
- has at heart to offer excellent customer service and improve individual business performance
- uses all omnichannel services available to grow omnichannel sales
- is aware of store and individual sales and KPIS targets and actively engages in all actions to reach them
- actively completes trainings and participates in ALL commercial activities set by the SM/ASM /HO
- IS aware of local trading environment and competitors ‘activities
A Chloe Stylist will possess:
- Ensures impeccible store environment, BOH and grooming at any time of the day
- proactively informs SM/ASM of any structural repair needed in store to ensure a luxurious environment at all time
- Implements all guidelines related to store and BOH management and participates in inventories
- Supports after sales clients and follows up to ensure impeccable after sales service
- Complies with established Richemont policies and standards
- Previous experience in retail sales and operations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and computer skills are required
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to sit down and stand for extended periods of time
- Able to work open availability including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 20lb boxes regularly
We look for curious people, free spirited and determined,
who want to be part of the Chloé Family.
We search for people with a strong emotional intelligence;
generous, humble and smiley with a natural willingness to help others.