Grow with us...
If you’re reading this, we’re guessing you know your way around a kitchen. And if we’re right, well, read on.
We’re currently seeking a detail-obsessed Junior Sous Chef with the leadership skills to motivate an amazing team, all while managing the daily (and detailed) operations of a high-volume, fast-paced scratch kitchen. Here’s the best part: you’ll continue to learn from some of the most creative chefs in the industry, assisting in all manner of food prep, line staff supervision, inventory, and lots of on-the-spot solutions. I Hotel Central Park is a top-notch team of food-lovers with the talent to change the way we live and eat. Interested? Show us you have what it takes, and the (kitchen) door is open.
Inside Tip: Creativity, empathy and mad chopping skills go a very long way.Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about culinary arts and a minimum of 4 years of similar work experience.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of culinary operations, a strong leader and a proven track record in guest and team member engagement and financial performance.
- Excels at communication, both verbal and written.
- Is flexible and willing to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation
$60,000 to $65,000