Grow with us...
Life at SH is based on a simple idea: the world is beautiful and we want to keep it that way, through responsible, forward-looking financial plans that make the most of our money and advance our mission. The SH Revenue team is one of the main secrets behind our brand’s success. It’s a group of math geniuses, accounting gurus, strategists, analysts, and more, who together run a highly-focused, responsible, and motivated team that’s dedicated to driving the bottom line by analysing complex data and drawing evidence-backed conclusions. We’re currently searching for a Revenue Manager/Analyst to support this brilliant Revenue team to support the execution for multiple properties. Our Ideal Candidate:
- Support ADORM with revenue strategy, distribution, and pricing for multiple properties.
- Support Distribution initiatives, by increasing hotel room revenues from channels such as Direct Web, voice, GDS or 3rd party intermediaries such as Online Travel Agents.
- Coordination: Working with various 3rd party internet marketing vendors, CRS providers and other intermediaries that are used daily to increase hotel revenues.
- Identifying (and deploying) RM & Distribution tools and technology requirements for SH managed hotels.
- Staying on top of demand trends and market conditions and ability to translate into revenue management strategies used to realize the maximum amount of revenue for the hotels.
- Presents strategy recommendations to the General Managers and Director of Sales & Marketing and is then responsible for implementing and monitoring this strategy.
- Maintains oversight over the Reservations Departments (on property or call center based), works closely with the Sales & Marketing, Catering, Finance and Front Office departments. Strong analytical and deductive reasoning skills are required.
- Excellent knowledge on distribution strategies associated with PMS, CRS, and GDS (HMS and Sabre).
- Knowledge on various central reservations systems; 3rd party extranets and chain CRS
- Hotel Revenue Management related to pricing, budgets, pace and performance. This will also include competencies related to channel mix management to yield highest levels of RevPAR at a property/chain level.
- High level of analytics is involved in this job. Excellent command over Excel, visual basic, access, etc.
- Excels at communication, both verbal and written
- Is flexible and willing to meet the demands of busy operations.