Descripción de empleo
We are looking for an Experienced Chef de Partie specializing in Vietnamese cuisine. The role, involves preparing authentic Vietnamese dishes and creating a culinary delight to the guests
- Has to make sure that standard recipes and plating guides are followed at all times in the outlet
- Maintains highest standards of food quality and prepare as per the requirements of the guests.
- Makes sure all guest order at all times and all food quality of the products is as per standards
- Controls food wastage, without compromising on food quality.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently
Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah, Muscat
The deep turquoise blue water of the Sea of Oman is hypnotic, contrasting vividly with the majestic mountains that rise behind the resort. This is the fascination of Oman.
The experience is elevated at Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa, Sultanate of Oman. Two hotels await your arrival. Approaching Al Waha, your excitement heightens as a man-made tunnel through the mountain leads you to a sanctuary facing the Gulf of Oman. As a family-focused hotel, Al Waha lives up to its name, with several swimming pools merging to form a serene oasis. Date palms and traditional Dhofari architecture remind you that you are in Arabia.
Lunchtime closes in as you head for the resort's focal point, Al Bandar Hotel. Like its name suggests, this hotel is akin to a town with a mélange of restaurants. After you savour the exquisite Arabian flavours of tender roasted meats at Al Tanoor restaurant, you decide to take home a piece of Oman with the intricately-designed crafts, jewellery and artwork from the gift shop and art gallery.
It's hard to pull yourself away from it all, but Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa is just 20 minutes away from Muscat. You leave knowing that you can always return to Shangri-La within the Sultanate of Oman, for a fun-filled vacation in a relaxed and casual setting.