Descripción de empleo
Shangri-La hotel, Toronto
With personal commitment and an emotional sense of gracious hospitality, make the most positive impact on guest experiences throughout all aspects of their stay by assisting Room Attendants and engineers and ensuring overall cleanliness, detail and care of hotel, maximizing the balance between Colleague, Guest and Owner satisfaction.
- With high integrity, provides a 5 diamond/5 star experience to guests and provides Shangri-La hospitality from caring people.
- Maintain positive internal and external relationships and communicate with internal colleagues to advise of guest service needs, items which require maintenance, issues or concerns in a prompt, proactive manner as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance to all hotel policies, standards, procedures and practices.
- Maintain, clean and restore public, heart of house and other assigned work areas within hotel and its surroundings to impeccable standards. With genuine care, attention and detail, using approved hotel products and equipment.
- Provide waste removal, storeroom maintenance and janitorial duties specific to special cleaning projects.
- Prioritize and respond to all guests and internal requests in timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in laundry area of hotel and assist other Colleagues in Housekeeping and other departments, as requested and undertake other ad hoc related responsibilities, as required.
- Respect environmental guidelines.
- Actively demonstrate teamwork, safe work practices, open communication, accuracy in transactions, respect, sincerity, helpfulness, courtesy and humility.
The following is considered mandatory for this position:
- Service Excellence – Delight our guests at every interaction with a genuinely warm presence, friendly, sincere nature, drive for service excellence, internally proud, outwardly gracious and humble.
- Detail oriented –Great care and attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Cleanliness Orientation – Demonstrated need for order and cleanliness, well-groomed with good personal hygiene.
- Functional Competence – Safely work with cleaning chemicals, lift up to 50 lbs, stand, reach, grip and exert steady-paced mobility, able to push and pull carts or equipment weighing up to 250 lbs regularly throughout 8 hour shift.
- Operational Knowledge –Learn and follow Shangri-La deliverables, Shangri-La Toronto, and Housekeeping service standards, programs, policies and procedures.
- Self motivation – Able to follow through on direction, with minimal supervision.
- Communication – Able to comprehend, read, write and speak English including workplace policies, job instruction, departmental and safety information.
- Problem solving –Able to prioritize, multi-task, help others; calmly, respectfully, creatively and successfully resolve problems, as required.
- Emotional maturity – Interacts with others in a respectful manner, with demonstrated qualities of sincerity, helpfulness, courtesy and humility.
- Ethical and professional conduct – Fulfills responsibilities with highest integrity.
- Technology proficiency– Fully competent in all systems used within department.
Shangri-La hotel, Toronto is compliant with its obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and interview process for this position upon request.
- Minimum 2 years previous work experience in a similar capacity within an international world-class hotel or service organizations.
- Degree or diploma in Hospitality Management (completed or in-progress).
- Required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Otros empleos sugeridos
- Assistant ADD ManagerUniversity Drive, Coral Springs, FL, United States
- Service Leader/Associate - HR 人力资源部主管/文员University Drive, Coral Springs, FL, United States
- Assistant Front Office ManagerUniversity Drive, Coral Springs, FL, United States
- Corporate Communications Manager - Beijing BasedUniversity Drive, Coral Springs, FL, United States
- Service Leader - Stewarding 管事部主管University Drive, Coral Springs, FL, United States