Descripción de empleo
Job Summary : Prepare, operate and oversee the daily operation of Entertainment Haunted Attractions and/or zones.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain overall attraction and area cleanliness in a safe and efficient manner
- Clearly communicate general information and direction to team members and Guests
- Assist team members and guests in problem solving
- Ensure water coolers are full throughout the shift
- Perform light, fog, and sound checks daily, troubleshoot, and be able to change lamps and/or foggers
- Help team to maintain top quality scares and performances
- Ensure all aspects of house or zone is prepped and in operational order for each day and performer
- Assist in training new team members on operating procedures
- Complete reports, maintenance reports and training records as necessary
- Ensure that all employees adhere to the set schedules, including clocking in/out for shifts and breaks
- Must adhere to the grooming code, leads will not be in costume to ensure the safety of our actors
- Keep attraction or area safe from trip hazards
- Utilize radios
- Keep track of attendance visiting attraction
- Assists with tasks in the park or attraction/zone as needed or deemed necessary
- Must assist Monster Makers with costumes/makeup daily as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and working environment
- Must be able to cooperate well with other management staff
- Must be able to comply with Six Flags policies, including all safety and leadership standards
- Must be willing to train crew members
- Must be willing to work without a crew
- Must be able to handle stress.
- Must have the ability to prioritize
- Be willing to give disciplinary action when needed
- Must be able to trouble shoot problems and identify solutions
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Must have strong work ethics and communication skills
- Must be self-sufficient
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions including heat, rain, wind, snow, cold and storms
- Must have good leadership skills, be trustworthy and work well with other team members
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
- Other: Requires additional interview
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following questions, please continue the application process by clicking "Apply"
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying with or without reasonable accommodation?
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA (Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags, Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
db San Antonio
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?