Sobre el trabajo
• Preparation and submission of group proposals in accordance with guidelines set by sales executives.
• Ongoing assistance in the maintenance of the group database.
• Assist if required in the preparation of meeting material, i.e., conference kits, direct mail pieces, etc., in collaboration with the Sales Manager.
• Keep the archive in order and documentation accessible to the rest of the team.
• Participate in the reception and operations of groups and events together with the Conference Welcomer.
• Acquire the necessary knowledge related to Marketing and Communication for a better performance of the assigned tasks.
• Provide an efficient, friendly, and professional service to all guests up to Sofitel brand standards.
• On behalf of Sofitel Barcelona, establish positive relationships with clients.
• Take responsibility for ensuring that all required tasks are completed accurately and within deadlines.
• Ensure confidentiality of information or transactions of the hotel, clients, and staff during or after the internship period in the company.
• All similar and/or equivalent duties inherent to the internship itself.
- Benefits: • Study allowance of 600 euros per month. • One meal per day. • A dynamic internship where you will experience the entire Sales department. • Working in a hotel (chain) with a lot of opportunities. • Excellent opportunities for internal training and schooling during the internship. • Excellent opportunities for international career development after the internship.
- Departamento: Evento
• Strong social and communication skills to build valued relationships.
• Proactive, enthusiastic, and attentive to detail work attitude.
• Excellent knowledge of Spanish and English languages.
• You don't have to be a specialist already, but you are eager to learn.
• Available for at least 6 months, 5 days a week, 40 hours of internship per week.
- Idiomas requeridos: Español e Inglés. Francés es un plus
Upscale, 5 star hotel in Barcelona, Port Olimpic, being in the city centre, but only a few metres from the beach
A Sofitel Hotel in Barcelona!
With an unbeatable location overlooking the sea and close to the beach, it is ideal for business and leisure travelers.
It has comfortable rooms, two pools and a gym. For meetings, it has fully equipped rooms that can hold up to 800 people.
Our service and commitment is focused on satisfying the needs of all our guests so that they can make the most of their stay in Barcelona.
Barcelona, the city of Gaudí, is one of the most modern cities in the country, and not surprisingly, major technological congresses such as Mobile World are held in this city. Not everything is future, culture and history are essential to understand its people. The Sofitel hotel is located opposite Barceloneta, its most famous beach. A few minutes walk away is the Gothic Quarter, one of the main tourist attractions of Barcelona. It is well connected to the airport and the train station.
Prácticas, 6 meses
Fecha de inicio: