Descripción de empleo
Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Soho Beach House overlooks Miami Beach, our House is set in a 15-story tower at the northernmost point of the Art Deco district. The main pool is surrounded by daybeds for reading and relaxing with a private stretch of beach with full waiter service. Our Club Bar is a nod to 1940s Cuba, featuring rotating art installations, a terrace, sofas and tables and other spaces and amenities that our members can enjoy. Our members are like-minded people with creative souls, and Soho House is a place to have fun, meet and grow.
At Soho House the Greeters values the safety of all members, guests, and staff and ensures the Soho House “magic” is not compromised. It is a crucial aspect of this role to monitor site activity throughout the premises and be well-versed in local laws and regulations that support the daily functions of a high-volume members club, hotel, spa, gym, beach/pool, food and beverage operations.
A successful Greeter will be dependable, proactive, punctual, and always remains professional and approachable. You will have a strong attention to detail, follow through, as well as the ability to multitask and prioritize needs while maintaining composure, focused and achieving deliverable goals.
- Greets and directs all members/guests with open arms and in a hospitable manner
- Build relationships with members/guests and communicate any red flags and positive feedback for management to assess
- Ensure any guest related concerns are addressed and action items have been set and a manager is notified
- Influence a fun and positive atmosphere by being approachable and professional
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; preventing trespassers
- Ensure events and House experiences maintain the Soho House “magic” but are also safe, secure, and meet local standards
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment
- Controls traffic flow by directing foot traffic
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
The Soho Perks…
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Generous Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays, Sick Days, Bereavement Pay, Personal Days and Paid Volunteer Days
- Parental Leave
- Career Development : Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.