Descripción de empleo
At Soho House the Housekeeping House Attendant is responsible for cleaning the public areas of the hotel, stocking linen rooms and storage areas with clean linens, picking-up and delivering guest request items and giving assistance to Housekeepers in moving heavy objects in guest rooms and other duties assign by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Keeps all guest corridors neat, vacuumed and dusted
- Makes sure mirrors, furniture, floors, ashtrays, elevators and doors are clean and mark-free
- Keeps all service elevator landings, stairwells and linen storage rooms clean by sweeping, mopping and dusting the areas
- Moves racks of clean Rooms linen to Guest Room floors. Stocks Linen Storage Rooms and Armoires daily with supplies and amenities. Empties trash and dirty linen from guest room floors
- Picks up and delivers guest request items on a timely basis such as Irons, Ironing boards, Cribs and Roll-away
- is in charge of the stocking and inventory of linen storage closets and armoires
- Removing of all linen and trash from the room Cleaning of bathrooms and disinfecting.
- Reporting of any defects in a guest room and or thru out the hotel.
- Assists Housekeepers as required. Helps move beds and furniture, turns mattresses, removes or hangs sheers and drapes including high dusting all the rooms.
- Understanding and knowledge of property amenities.
- Assisting guests as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
Otros empleos sugeridos
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
USEH International Inc
The Madrid EDITION
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?