Descripción de empleo
At Soho House a Porter is responsible for supporting the overall operation by organizing and cleaning dishes in the kitchen such as pots, pans, silverware, dishware, glassware, and kitchen equipment. Porters maintain the cleanliness and order in the kitchen as well as maintaining the dishes in the correct storage area.
A successful Porter will proactively complete and tasks like; discarding rubbish as needed throughout the shift, operating industrial cleaning equipment such as the dishwasher, and occasionally support the Chef on Duty.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?