Descripción de empleo
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019
This position will be responsible for assisting maintaining the appearance and atmosphere of the reception desk and basic computer duties, hosting in Soho Works, as well as performing reservationist responsibilities. Supporting the management team as needed.
- Greet and welcome all guests and members warmly at all times.
- Receive calls for Soho Works, general inquiries, and deliveries, messages for guests and from employees; among other inquiries.
- Responsible for answering the main line and sending calls in the right direction as needed.
- Be well versed on all aspects, including all menus, and daily events.
- Update documents, floor charts, and menus as needed.
- Keep the reception area, desk, and coat check clean at all times.
- Perform Guest List duties for special events.
- Assist with any guest related issues.
- Assist guests with coat check/bell closet.
- Perform coat check duties as required.
- Converse with guests and report any potential issues to their manager.
- Maintain a fun and energetic attitude at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Why work with us... Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic : Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events : From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal : Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.