Descripción de empleo
National Account Coordinator
We are looking for a National Accounts Coordinator to join our fast-paced Sales Team. Under the leadership of the Business Development Manager, the National Accounts Coordinator has the primary role of building and developing agency and third-party relationships and will take responsibility for delivering the department's performance against targets.
The role of National Accounts Coordinator is predominantly an admin-based role that requires excellent attention to detail alongside customer service skills and a full understanding of the sales strategy and an ability to develop and actualise a systematic approach to maximising opportunities within an agency and third-party environment.
Key Responsibilities of a National Accounts Coordinator:
- Handling all enquiries and updating list information as required
- Arrange and conduct monthly phone calls with all account managers to ensure listings are up to date and accurate.
- Write proposals based on account needs and understand how to quote for minimum spend where relevant
- Ensure all bookings are compliantly entered onto the relevant Stonegate system accurately
- Ensure all action notifications on Collins are completed daily
- Feedback to National Accounts Head of Sales any venue issues that arise and escalate why venues are not being sold.
- Manage incoming calls to National Accounts Team phone lines assisting every customer with the highest level of customer service
Joining Stonegate will mean a competitive salary, 25 days holiday + annual leave purchase scheme, free parking at our Support Centre, a Stonegate discount card to use in our sites, ongoing learning + development opportunities, highly engaged teams and a culture of excellence and a range of other benefits including health and dental insurance. This role is based in London with a mixture of home and office working.