Descripción de empleo
- Greets guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus
- Manage waiting list as per brand guidelines
- Offer appropriate seating arrangements
- Receive and record customers dining reservations
- Ensure all orders are filled in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain clean and organized tables and work area
- Observe proper grooming and personal hygiene at all times
- Assist waiters and head waiters when needed
- Manage event related work including setting up tables of the restaurant
- Ensure all guests receive positive and professional service to the highest standards to exceed the customer's expectations
- Handles guest problems and complaints
- Attend all regular departmental briefings and contribute to an open communication within the assigned team
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills (Recommended to have previous experience in restaurant software)
- Customer oriented with a positive attitude and smiling face
- Friendly and approachable
- Cooperative and self-giving team player
- Ability and willingness to perform under stress
- Positive energy
- A willingness to go the extra mile in ensuring guests' needs are met
- A huge passion for customer service and hospitality
Sunset Hospitality Group
COMMITMENT TO INNOVATION, INTEGRITY AND QUALITY IN EVERYTHING WE DO.
A leading international hospitality management company delivering a blend of quality, style and service culture, in every market segment to redefine the art of dining, entertainment and lifestyle hospitality.
Sunset Hospitality partners with multinational brands and implements their development and operations, whilst Sunset Hospitality also develops new pioneering home-grown concepts.