The Ascott Limited UK
London, United Kingdom
Citadines offers contemporary and sleek studios and apartments with modern comforts, business connectivity and additional services that can be customised to our guest’s lifestyle and needs.
Our properties pride themselves with their prime locations in major destinations worldwide. London offers five Citadines serviced apartment hotel residences in Holborn, Kensington, Trafalgar Square, Barbican and Islington.
We are seeking confident and bilingual Receptionists to become part of our Front Office Teams across London. Our properties operate 24/7; and we have the need for someone to work the overnight shift. We are seeking a motivated individual to work mostly autonomously overnight, ensuring building and guest safety is maintained, whilst completing Front Office Night Audit procedures.
As a Night Receptionist, you will be required to:
• Offer a warm welcome and departure experience to our guests in accordance with the Company’s standards, while providing reliable information and support services throughout their experience with us
• Complete the Night Audit process in accordance with the company's policy, accurately recording and balancing the revenue in line with our systems.
• Take initiative in accommodating the customers’ needs in a resourceful manner (internal and external clients)
• Effectively communicate with guests, visitors and team members in person, by telephone or email in a courteous manner at all times
• Be pro-active in the learning and development of administrative tasks, procedures, processes and standards and ensure correct practice
• Ensure that all set shift tasks are carried out according to the required standard and take responsibility in providing full handovers to all relevant parties/shifts
Ideally you must have:
• Previous experience in the customer service sector
• Knowledge of RMS (PMS) is desirable, otherwise training will be provided
• Proficient level of IT systems
• Fluent English, both verbal and written (bilingualism is highly desirable)
• A good understanding of versatility and the ability to apply this competence on the job role
In return, we will provide you with:
The leading serviced residence owner-operators, The Ascott Limited is a Singapore-owned company with over 30,000 operating serviced residence units in key cities of the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. Currently, with more than 22,000 units under development, the Company accounts to a total of more than 53,000 units in over 300 properties.
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible
Fecha limite de comienzo: