Descripción de empleo
The Landmark London is recruiting for a Night Porter.
*To be eligible for this position you must be eligible to drive in UK.
Are you passionate about world class service and you would like to start or continue your career in a hotel that has been awarded 4th position in The Sunday Times’ ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2020, making the list for three consecutive years?
To thank you for your hard work and loyalty, some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy are:
Competitive salary + service charge
28 days paid holiday, including bank holidays (increased holiday entitlement with length of service)
• Uniform and free dry cleaning for uniforms
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Health checks and life assurance cover - death in service scheme
• 50% discount in our outlets (including sister properties)
• Discounted Accommodation as well as Spa Treatments for team members and their friends & family (including sister properties)
• Canada Life Discount Membership
• We Care - 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing
• Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months of service
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Recommend a Friend scheme
• Bike to work scheme
• Season ticket loan
• Annual Staff Party / GEM Recognition Scheme
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a passionate Night Porter, to join our Concierge Department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team on a permanent basis, and help us to consistently deliver memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
At The Landmark London, our purpose is to enrich the journeys of our people and our guests and as a Night Porter, your main duties will include:
· Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the lobby and baggage room and at Concierge desk
· Conduct errands on behalf of guests or hotel personnel when requested
· Deliver messages, packages or other items to guestrooms or other areas of the hotel as required
· Assist departing guests with their luggage and transportation arrangements, by picking up luggage from guest rooms, and checking it, or bringing it to the entrance, loading it in the car, etc, as required by the guest.
· Answer the telephone, taking messages, providing information, etc.
· To perform any reasonable task as required by the Concierge on duty to provide maximum guest service, to include leaving the hotel for errands
As a Night Porter, you will be required to work 44hours per week, 4on/3off on a night shift rota.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Landmark London was the first hotel in the world to be awarded Investors in People Platinum by achieving the highest score in accommodation business sector globally. In August 2020 the hotel’s efforts and investment in our team member’s health and wellbeing was recognised by the Mayor of London with the London Healthy Workplace Award.
We believe that without our dedicated team, our pursuit of excellence would not be possible. Each person is a vital team member and that is why we feel it is of utmost importance to invest in our people to ensure that they have both an enriching and rewarding journey with us.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply today!
The Landmark London
We are delighted to welcome you to one of the most popular 5 star hotels in London, The Landmark London. We rank among the finest of the capital’s leading luxury hotels in London, and have a distinctive style and ambience that makes us unique.
Our luxury hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities required by today’s discerning travellers, such as hotel conference rooms, fantastic restaurants and bars, a luxurious Spa & Health Club with a 15 metre swimming pool and a gymnasium.
At our hotel in London, we continually strive to ensure that we not only meet our guests’ expectations, but that we exceed them. We take pride in offering the highest level of service to ensure that we continue to be one of the leading 5 star hotels in London and is the reason why we are one of the most popular wedding hotels in London, too. Therefore, if you want to indulge in a night of pure bliss and relaxation, we recommend you visit our London hotel.
However, you do not have to stay in our hotel in London to take advantage of our fantastic facilities. Our award winning Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon, and you can indulge in an array of delicious sandwiches, French pastries and freshly baked scones.