Descripción de empleo
Sleek New York Hotel 4 star Hotel is seeking a fun loving Front Desk Agent! You'll spend time at the Front Desk, Reservations and will also have the chance learn more about this historic city as a Concierge.
Experience all that the "The Queen City" has to offer as you move throughout the Rooms department of this brand new luxury property in the heart of downtown! You'll spend time at the Front Desk, Reservations and will also have the chance learn more about this historic city as a Concierge. This is truly a unique opportunity!
Rate of Pay: $15.50/hour
Benefits: A uniform will be provided by the property. J1's will need to confirm with HR prior to arrival if any additional clothing is needed. A complimentary meal per shift is provided, but this is subject to change to an employee meal program in the future. PTO/Vacation time is available and is accrued based on hours worked, not to exceed 40 hours in a pay period. The best airport to fly in to is Buffalo Niagara International Airport. The airport is located roughly 10 miles from the property. The employer has agreed to provide complimentary pickup of the J1 upon arrival. The J1 will need to confirm the details and time of pickup with HR. Public transportation is easily accessible from the property. The Buffalo METRO Rail runs Monday - Friday 5:10 AM - 12:50 AM, Saturday 7:05 AM - 12:50 AM and 8:00 AM - 11:50 PM on Sunday and Holidays Trains run as often as once every 10 minutes at rush hour, and generally once every 15 to 20 minutes otherwise. The hotel is three blocks from the Free Fare Zone of the Buffalo Metro Rail which provide complimentary service to nearby attractions in the area. If traveling outside the Free Fare zone, rates ranges from $5 for a day pass to $75 for a monthly pass. The property has agreed to provide 14 days of complimentary housing for J1's until they secure more permanent housing. Please confirm with HR prior to arrival the details of your housing arrangements.
*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
- Tipo de empleo
- Programa de postgrado
- Buffalo, NY, United States
- Limpieza, Reservas, Responsable Relación Clientes, Conserje, Azafata/o, Portero / Conductor, Recepción, Responsable del departamento de habitaciones
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
- Rango salarial
- Rate of Pay: $15.50/hour
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Otros empleos sugeridos
Conoce a nuestro equipo
- Gains hands on hotline experience at this top golf resort!Arizona, United States
- Become a Chef de partie at this unique desert golf resort!Arizona, United States
- Train under a French Master Chef at this golf resort !Arizona, United States
- Authentic and unique French Master Chef is ready to welcome you!Arizona, United States
- Beautiful Scottsdale Golf resort is seeking passionate cook!Arizona, United States