We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there. Location: Las Vegas Hybrid: 2 times per week office attendance Working Hours: From 5.00 am to 1.30 pm (PST) Languages: English and Spanish (written and spoken) About Tripadvisor
Tripadvisor, the world's largest travel site*, is on a mission to enable travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With over a billion reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.5 million accommodations, airlines, cruises, attractions, and restaurants - Tripadvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. About Bókun
Bókun, a subsidiary of Tripadvisor, is a rapidly growing travel technology company that offers cutting-edge solutions to the Tours and Experiences industry. Our comprehensive suite of tools enables Tour Operators, Travel agencies, and OTAs to streamline their operations and expand their reach. At Bókun, we are committed to delivering innovative solutions that empower our clients to grow their businesses and enhance customer experiencesWhat you’ll do:
As a Technical Customer Service Advisor at Bókun, you will undertake a variety of duties from troubleshooting technical issues to investigating in-depth, complex cases where your mediation and negotiation skills will be called upon to deliver a high level of resolution. Using all available knowledge tools and resources to achieve the defined monthly goals you will be required to quickly diagnose and triage issues, resolve incidents, and/or dispatch to the next resolving group according to the escalation process. You are expected to have the technical and interpersonal skills to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.Your key responsibilities will include:
The ideal person for this role will be:
- Handle English & Spanish inbound/outbound, Teams meetings, calls/emails, or chats according to company policy.
- Troubleshooting incoming issues, identifying root causes, and finding a path to resolution.
- Researching and resolving internal (tier 1) and external user-reported issues related to the product. Gather data, test, and replicate problems. Raising detailed bug tickets for the development team where necessary and proactively following up on the tickets.
- Ensure excellent troubleshooting documentation.
- Act as an internal escalation route for all Tier 1 support issues.
- Collaborating with technical teams to help with support escalations.
- Follow best practice incident management processes to meet your monthly goals (Initial response time, Quality scores, Customer Satisfaction metrics).
- 1-3 years of proven experience in a Customer Service position where technical skills and troubleshooting were required (preferably in the B2B sector).
- “Problem-Solving” character - Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues creatively and with minimal direction.
- Hold a basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, and website CMS tools.
- Customer-oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive, and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
- A team player who is positive, friendly, and has a can-do attitude towards staff and customers.
- Confident and competent in handling complaints, mediation, and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Experience within the travel, tourism, leisure, and hospitality industries would be an advantage but is not essential if you have a passion for customer care.
- Experience in working to customer satisfaction-based targets and operational metrics.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, Identifying next steps and executing them diligently.
- Ability to work shift patterns, including some weekends on rotation with the team.
If you need a reasonable accommodation or support during the application or the recruiting process due to a medical condition or disability, please reach out to your individual recruiter or send an email to AccessibleRecruiting@Tripadvisor.com
and let us know the nature of your request . Please include the job requisition number in your message.