As a Revenue Manager you will be responsible for optimizing sales and profitability for you area of responsibility of one or more destinations in our program. Depending on the area of responsibility, you will work with either the charter program or the dynamic program. Both with the same goal of maximizing profit but with different KPI to work with.
In this analytical role you will work with different stakeholder within the company, review booking trends, understand the market difference in the Nordic countries and act on your analyze by using TUI yield system. Your decisions will directly feed into the overall financial performance of TUI Nordic.
You will be part of Pricing & Trading team, who has the end-to-end responsibility of delivering financial results on destinations in the program. Within the team we put together a sales strategy to fill the flights and steer sales to important hotel stock and thereafter act on it accordingly in order to reach our targets. The travel industry is highly affected by macro factors outside of our control and that impacts the daily work of a revenue manager.ABOUT THE JOB
- Secure your area of responsibility is delivering according to targets and KPI´s
- Engage with stakeholders in the company to create success
- Monitor and react to demand in a competitive holiday market and take relevant actions to maximize sales.
- Gather data from different sources and create an analysis to support your actions
- Plan and execute trading strategies in a complex product landscape
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Post-secondary education or with relevant analytical background or working experience
- Experience from the travel industry, flight or hotel market
- Strong analytical skills
- Data driven and strong decision-making skills
- Independent and enjoy working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Swedish and English. Other Nordic language is a plus
- Able to see the greater picture in a complex situation
- Great location and open space offices
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
- Hybrid work – we offer flexible work model where TUI employees work at least half of the time in the office
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!