St. Regis Aspen- Management Training Program in Front Office
Sobre el trabajo
JJoin the W Hotel Team in Aspen, CO - J1 Hospitality Internship Program
Are you a hospitality enthusiast looking for an unforgettable experience? The St. Regis Hotel by Marriott in Aspen, Colorado is seeking motivated and passionate individuals to join our team for our J1 Hospitality Internship Program starting in May 2023. We're hiring for the following departments: Food and Beverage, Front Office, and Culinary Arts.
As an intern with us, you'll have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the hospitality industry and work alongside our team of industry professionals. You'll get hands-on experience in your chosen department and have the chance to develop your skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Work closely with our team members to provide excellent service to our guests
Learn and perform duties specific to your department, including food preparation, customer service, and guest check-in/check-out
Ensure a clean and organized work environment
Comply with all safety and hygiene regulations
Other duties as assigned
Must be currently enrolled in a degree or certificate program related to hospitality or have graduated within the last 12 months
Must be able to commit to a stay of 12 months for the internship program
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Must be able to obtain a J1 visa and pass a background check
Perks and Benefits:
Competitive hourly wage (up $18.50/h)
On-site housing provided at a discounted rate
Complimentary meals during your shift
Access to resort amenities including gym, pool, and discounted ski passes
Apply now and take your hospitality career to new heights with the St. Regis Hotel in Aspen, CO!
Posiciones disponibles: 6
$18.50 & $13.65 + tips
Accommodation is provided by the employer
Accommodation provided by the employer
Free transportation in the area
• Advanced English required;
• Must be a current student of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution;
• Or recent graduate (less than 12 months ago) of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution;
• Or a graduate of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution (more than 12 months ago,) with 12 months of verifiable related work experience;
• Or must have 5 years of verifiable related work experience.
• Willingness to learn and follow instructions;
• Positive attitude;
• Good communication skills;
• Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service;
• A polished and professional appearance and compliance with Hotel grooming standards;
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
• Ability to work calmly while meeting deadlines.
Idioma requerido: Inglés.
To solve youth unemployment, one internship at a time.
We strive to become an international company that places students and young professionals from all over the world in the working and living environments that helps build a successful career.
To help our participants travel, live and work abroad.
We are committed to providing the best service and being remembered for helping them acquire the technical and soft skills, and develop their professional network.