Descripción de empleo
This luxury W Hotel in Aspen provides a unique lifestyle experience on the slopes of Aspen Mountain. With a long, storied history, Aspen is an iconic destination for the global jet set. Remixing alpine luxury with bold adventure, Aspen high-society life with its mining town roots, this W Hotel is the newest hotel slope-side.
Description of the Training:
Create unforgettable guest experiences in the Rooms Divisions department at a world-leading luxury hotel/resort through a J-1 hospitality internship or traineeship program at the W Hotels & Resorts. Train in a diverse and multicultural environment, under the guidance and leadership of industry leaders in the guest services field as you rotate in different roles in the department. This rotational program is designed to give you exposure to the international hospitality industry and give you the experience needed to excel in your career when you return to your home country.
ITN & ODYSSEY's All-Inclusive Program:
Unlike most J-1 Program providers, a regional ITN representative will guide you through a streamlined registration process, thanks to ITN and ODYSSEY’s all-inclusive approach. ITN and ODYSSEY will be on hand to provide you with the very best personalized service from the time that you arrive in the United States until your departure from the United States upon completion of your program.
Description of the Location:
Aspen, in Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, is a ski resort town and year-round destination for outdoor recreation. It's also known for high-end restaurants and boutiques, and landmarks like the Wheeler Opera House, built in 1889 during the area’s silver mining boom. The Wheeler-Stallard House is a local history museum set in a 19th-century, Queen Anne–style home, while the Aspen Art Museum displays contemporary artworks.
• Must be a current student of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution.
• Or recent graduate (less than 12 months ago) of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution.
• Or a graduate of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution (more than 12 months ago,) with 12 months of verifiable related work experience.
• Or must have 5 years of verifiable related work experience
- Tipo de empleo
- Aspen, CO, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
- 12 meses
- Puestos disponibles
- Rango salarial
- Otros beneficios
- All participants are provided with one meal per shift.
International Trainee Network - ITN
The International Trainee Network (ITN) is a cultural exchange organization based in Los Angeles, California with almost 20 years of experience working with the J-1 Visa Exchange Program.
ITN is currently the largest provider of J-1 luxury hospitality programs in the United States thanks to our network of 6 international ITN offices, 40 international partner universities and over 200 partner hotels.
Our mission is to provide culturally immersive experiences and world-class hospitality training to students and young professionals from around the world. Enrolling in an international exchange program is the beginning of a journey that can impact your life both professionally and personally.
We invite you to begin your journey with us!
Otros empleos sugeridos
Conoce a nuestro equipo
- Californian Hospitality with a Guest Services J-1 ProgramMonterey, CA, United States
- Experience California with a Rotational J-1 Rooms Division ProgramLafayette, CA, United States
- F&B J-1 Internship Program in CaliforniaLafayette, CA, United States
- F&B J-1 Program in Silicon ValleyMenlo Park, CA, United States
- Rooms Division J-1 Program in Silicon ValleyMenlo Park, CA, United States