Descripción de empleo
We are currently looking for a new team member for one of our projects.
You can work from home in Barcelona, Valencia, Palma de Mallorca or Málaga area.
- Provide with accurate information to our customer.
- Logging and follow up of requests or incidences.
- Ensuring the highest level of Customer Satisfaction Surveys Scores
- Delivery of high caliber Customer Service on Post-Sales requisitions (Logistics, warranties, refunds...)
- Capturing of all required data elements in CRM as required by client's training, policies and procedures.
- Full-time and long-term contract
- Salary: 18.600 euros gross/year + up to 2.400 euros gross/year in bonus
- Schedule (rotative): Monday-Saturday, from 09:00 to 18:00
- Internal Development Program
- Native level speaker of German
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of customer facing situations.
- Good team player with drive for success.
- Previous experience in similar position is a plus.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
Otros empleos sugeridos
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.