Descripción de empleo
Apply now to this exciting opportunity in the US at this Las Vegas Property! On your days off explore what the area has to offer- take a visit to the Grand Canyon National Park, or cheer on at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. With so many things to do it will be hard to choose. It's a good thing you will be in this program for a full year to experience it!
Benefits: Complimentary Uniforms and meals are provided. The hotel will offer 14 days of complimentary accommodations upon arrival for double occupancy.
Salary: Server $8.75 plus tips
It is customary in the US to work in “gratuity” positions. In these positions, you will receive a base hourly salary plus gratuity (tips). While the amount of a gratuity is ultimately at the discretion of the guest, the customary tip is 15- 20% of the total bill before tax. Based on history, you may expect to earn around $18.00 per hour.
Host $12.38 (Primary Manager Eric Hardy/Secondary TBD) Barista $12.38(Primary Manager Eli Rodriguez/Secondary Eric Hardy) F&B Supervisor $14.38
- Tipo de empleo
- Programa de postgrado
- Las Vegas, NV, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
- Rango salarial
- Server $8.75 plus tipsIt is customary in the US to work in “gratuity” positions. In these positions, you will receive a base hourly salary plus gratuity (tips). While the amount of a gratuity is ultimately at the discretion of the guest, the customary tip is 15- 20% of the total bill before tax. Based on history, you may expect to earn around $18.00 per hour.Host $12.38 Barista $12.38 F&B Supervisor $14.38
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Otros empleos sugeridos
Conoce a nuestro equipo
- Gains hands on hotline experience at this top golf resort!Arizona, United States
- Become a Chef de partie at this unique desert golf resort!Arizona, United States
- Train under a French Master Chef at this golf resort !Arizona, United States
- Authentic and unique French Master Chef is ready to welcome you!Arizona, United States
- Beautiful Scottsdale Golf resort is seeking passionate cook!Arizona, United States