Working From_ are looking for a Membership Coordinator
to play a crucial role in the business. If you get a kick out of dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s then this is the role for you.
We have always done coworking...Since 2006 The Hoxton has been home to laptop savvy workers making use of super-fast Wi-Fi and comfy sofas as they hustle away in a place that feels like home. So, it was only natural for us to take our love for great experiences and create a space that offers everything you need to do your (other) day job or take over the world, in our stylish and comfortable surroundings.
Our London coworking site, part of The Hoxton, Southwark… Think desk hopping, open studios, private studios, events & wellness spaces, a member café & bar and a stimulating events programme – all with stunning views over the Thames. What you'll do..
What we’re looking for…
- Keep all the financial reporting, trackers and filing systems tip top – nothing slips past your eagle eye
- Work closely with the membership sales team uploading and managing new member profiles on to our system
- Support all team members across the business being the admin guru that you are from the General Manager, Engagement Manager to the Home Host
- Collate and create all reports required by management across our financial, point of sale and membership systems
- Support all departments keeping the back of house immaculate along with the hotel finance manager
What's in it for you...
- You are detailed and articulate and know just how to keep everything (and one) in order
- Nothing is an issue for you – you love to get stuck in across the board
- Someone who’s loves to create a system and process that will assist the business positively
- You keep the heart beating behind the operation
- You pay attention to the details and care about creating great work
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passionate about creating memorable experiences for others, be they members or colleagues
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension and life insurance
- A health cash plan, through which you can easily claim money back on things like dental, physiotherapy and contact lenses
- Take care of your physical & mental wellbeing through a support help line, gym discounts, virtual GP surgeries and more
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Access to our Coworking space on evenings & weekends to work on your side-hustle
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!