Descripción de empleo
Wyndham is now seeking a Bellperson Shuttle Driver to join our team at the Wyndham San Diego on the Bay location in San Diego, California.
The Bellperson is responsible for assisting with the check-in/check-out processes and accommodating guests during their stay in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Escort guests to rooms and familiarize them with hotel services and amenities (hours of outlets, pool, and exercise room, etc.). Inspect guest’s room to ensure it is in order and that supplies are adequate.
- Explain features of the room including operation of radio, television, telephone, in-room movie system, etc.
- Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures with luggage tags.
- Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
- Deliver flowers, laundry and packages to guestrooms.
- Assist with room changes.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions, special events and activities.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sports arenas, etc.
- Assist Houseperson with guest requests.
- Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
- Provide information, maps and directions as required.
- Answer console to assist guest service agents.
- Show guestrooms and suites as needed and emphasize the hotel’s amenities.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Alltra, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Wyndham San Diego on the Bay, 1355 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, California 92101
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: San Diego
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?