Descripción de empleo
Wyndham Garden Muscat is now seeking a HR Coordinator to join our team, located in Muscat.
To provide a proactive and supportive Human Resources service to all associates, upholding The Wyndham Garden Muscat goals of employee engagement, guest satisfaction and financial profitability and all Human Resources Key Performance Indicators of recruitment, training, retention and administering effective flow of documentation relating to associates.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring effective flow and administration of all administration including but not limited to associates certificates, file notes, payroll (in absence of HR Executive), departmental signature folders, bank letters, opening of new bank accounts.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring that all associate personnel files are up-to-date at all times in conjunction with the Human Resources Executive.
- Ensure that up-to-date, correct contact details are recorded in the OASYS for all associates at all times, including email and mobile numbers. Actively update this information weekly.
- Ensure that associates receive their requested documents within 3 days from the request. Including, but not limited to bank letters, visa letters, and salary letters.
- Handle the joiners process for all associates to include:
- Following up on receiving necessary documents together with the signed offer letter from new hires
- Booking and communicating flights for new hires
- Coordinating with housing for room allocations and airport pickups/local transfers
- Communicating with Training Manager with new arrivals
- Entering all new joiners in OASYS upon arrival
- Completing all new hire paper work and documentation during onboarding on first day of commencement
- Handing out the associate handbook, induction plans and job descriptions to new joiners
- Arranging HOD induction meetings for assistant managers and above
- Collecting passport for CPRO to start residence visa process
- Updating the new hire tracking sheet
- Ensure 100% compliance with all mandatory training for your department;
- Support WeCom with quarterly People, Community and Sustainability engagement events
- Share all relevant information with your line manager in 121’s
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
- High School Graduate
- HR Diploma will be preferred
- The position is open for Omani National
Count on Me
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Wyndham Garden Muscat, Plot 41, Al Khuwair, Muscat, N/A N/A
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.