As a Retail Clerk, your passion for Retail will exceed guest expectations. You offer a memorable experience to our Hotel guests, creating a bond, while offering suggestions to the perfect gift to take Fairmont home with them.
What is in it for you:
- Experience the beauty, culture and adventures that await oh Hawai'i Island
- Competitive extended benefits package including, medical, vision and dental for full-time permanent status
- 401(k)/retirement savings plan and matching program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to grow from obtaining professional development through Accor's exclusive online learning platform
- Duty meal in our staff cafeteria
- Employee Travel Program
- Discounts on food & beverage and spa services
What you will be doing:
- Insure all merchandise is stocked properly and that cleanliness and neatness of store fixtures and displays is meticulous.
- Perform money transactions accurately.
- Use proper phone etiquette. Assist the guests’ in all phases of the operation.
- All customers will be greeted and given a warm farewell.
- Showcase complete knowledge of all products available
- Up sell or suggest additional products or items to guest, which will impact outlet revenue.
- Maintenance efficiency of all equipment, which includes Point of Sale System, Inventory Control System and Resort Software.
- Maintain and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Deliver service in a consistent, personalized and gracious manner.
- Follow and support the service commitment and core values.
- Must have ability to work with others to create attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a luxury environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining U.S. work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS