À propos du poste
- Responsible for the smooth functioning and for the satisfactory rooming and welfare of all guests of the hotel.
- Responsible for Reception, Concierge operations, Telephones, Hospitality and Cashier.
- Liaise with different departments for smooth and coordinated work.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas under the Front Office viz., Lobby, corridors, main staircase and drive away.
- Ensure to interact with the guests & enable the team to understand guest requirements.
- Ensure that the arrivals and departures for the day and relevant records are maintained.
- Ensure quality in all aspects of work and among the staff in the lobby.
- Ensure that newspapers and parcels are delivered in the rooms without delay.
- To be readily available at all times to deal with problems or complaints.
- Ensure effective and speedy check-in & check-out facilities.
- Deal with the inquiries and complaints of the Guests tactfully and initiate follow-up action.
- Ensure that the entrance is easily accessible to cars and taxis at all times.
- Conduct briefing for concierge and Front Desk Associate’s
- Leadership skills that utilize persuasion and motivation to attain organizational goals is the most desirable management quality, followed by honesty, integrity, ethical behavior, tactfulness, openness, and cultural awareness;
- Ability to accept responsibility;
- Self-confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity;
- Ability to enhance organizational performance;
- Prior relevant experience of 4 - 6 years.
- Ability to drive change and look for operational efficiencies across the network
- Exceptional management and Motivational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong leader with the ability to guide, coach, motivate and exhibition.
- Opportunity to develop Career.
- A Bienvenue card-offering a special staff rate at our hotels.
- Be part of global community in hospitality industry
- Département: Responsable Hébergement
Temps plein, Indéfini
Date de début du contrat:Dès que possible
Date d'entrée en fonction (au plus tard):