Description du poste
From check-in to “See you again”: our team at the 25hours Hotel Cologne reception ensures guests are happy from their first moment there till their last. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the Front Office as
FO Manager (m/f/d)
In this way, you’ll be making our hotel something special ...
- You’ll take care of resource planning, manage the team, and support your colleagues’ development
- You’ll make sure the accounts are correct and admin processes run smoothly.
- You’ll support your colleagues with a winning smile whenever, once again, all the guests turn up to check in at the same time. On top of this, you’ll also keep your head above water when there are sudden changes of plan
Your experience and personality add that certain something extra ...
- You’ve completed a course of training in the hotel business, gained some management experience and can speak English fluently
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this, you know your way around town and always have tips for partying up your sleeve
- You’re a doer – and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You’re not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Staff who’ve got that something extra get something extra too.
In fact, more than 25 valuable extras on top of their salary ...
- Get to know all the other 25hours Hotels and stay in them free for up to ten nights a year as a member of staff!
- Save also when you visit our restaurants and bars!
- Get an extra allowance for travelling by public transport and take advantage of fantastic offers from our cooperative partners!
- And much more than this ...
Would you like to join our 25hours tribe?
Then log on and send us your documents! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!