Novotel Miami Brickell is a modern and elegant hotel that provides guest with excellent convenience, Miami-style comfort and breathtaking views out to Biscayne Bay. The Hotel consists of 275 rooms that spread throughout the 12 floors and 5,000 sq ft of meeting and conference space, located steps to the fashionable Brickell district. From our front door, our valued guests discover convenient access to the very best of Downtown Miami, from the area's top businesses, outstanding shopping, an eclectic dining and nightlife scene, world-class art, and more. Novotel Miami Brickell is the perfect choice for savvy travelers.
Front of the House Supervisor
Reliable and engaging. As a Front of the House Supervisor, you will demonstrate the essence of creating an exceptional guest journey. You are committed to taking care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service
- Ensuring daily assignments/tasks are being monitored and completed by the team in a timely manner
- Working supervisor role; actively engaging via phone calls, emails, and other direct communications within the hotel
- Supporting the team with escalated concerns and tasks
- All other job duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Multitasking by being able to use different property systems simultaneously
Your team and working environment:
- A passionate and inspired team that creates unique experiences for all they meet.
- We recognize and celebrate our team and individual success
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS