WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING :
· Providing check-in and check-out procedures are smooth based on Standard operation procedures.
· Follow all the pre-arrival preparation for FIT guest and Groups on the system.
· Respond to each Guest request and ensure it well delivered.
· Ensuring guest preferences and expectation are met.
· Providing a Warm Welcome & Farewell at the front desk areas using professional verbiage.
· Ensuring that service standards are well delivered to the guest based AccorHotels Values.
· Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
· Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Industry
· Fresh Graduates are welcome.
· Minimum of 1 (one) year in Front Desk / Reception consider as an advantage
· Proficiency in English (verbal and written), second language an asset
· Previous customer related experience preferred
· Previous REALTA experience an asset
· Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
· Must possess a professional presentation
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
· National and International Opportunities in ACCOR group.
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
· Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills.
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibilty activites, like Planet 21.
Temps plein, Indéfini
Date de début du contrat:Dès que possible
Date d'entrée en fonction (au plus tard):