Guest Services / Houseperson
Always lending a helping hand with a smile. As a Guest Services / Houseperson, your passion for property care, and your respect for our Owners' homes will ensure that our Owners and Guests feel welcome as soon as they arrive.
What is in it for you:
- Work-life balance with unparalleled access to the outdoors right outside the door
- Incredible team culture with many engagement opportunities
- Option for supplemental benefits
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Provide professional, friendly, prompt and engaging service
- Complete service and repair duties of homes and public areas
- Maintain cleanliness of all public areas including the lodge, health club, spa, changing rooms, washrooms, and pool area
- Maintain appropriate linen and supply inventory
- Direct snow removal contractors and ensure parking lots, driveways, and walkways are kept safe and clear of snow at all times
- Monitor home and supply inventories and assist with purchasing and inventory control
- Comply with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts policies and procedures
- Being a team player in assisting the Housekeeping Attendants to ensure guest rooms are prepared efficiently
- Offer professional, friendly and engaging service to all guests and responding timely to any special requests
- Organize and maintain inventory
Your experience and skills include:
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience an asset
- BC drivers license in good standing
- Ability to drive safely on snowy roads
- General handyperson / maintenance skills
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
Your team and working environment:
- Join our small awesome team, where we work together to provide a superior second home experience for our Owners and Guests.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Must possess the legal right to work in Canada.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit