Description du poste
Night Auditor (PT)
Inspiring, engaging, motived and a great communicator. As our Night Auditor, you will thrive working on site with our overnight team to ensure guest safety and satisfaction while also completing day end accounting duties. Apply your attention to detail, and passion for numbers, where your comprehensive reconciliations will offer a window into each day's dynamic operations.
What is in it for you:
- Grow your career while achieving optimal work life balance in Telluride, Colorado
- Employee benefits include; Medical, Dental, Life, Short-term Disability and 401k. Wellness programs offered and include a season ski pass.
- Join an engaging culture, an excellent team, and a property with a long history of success
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Keep your days free by working 10 hour overnight shifts
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the current day's revenue balances are reconciled, payments to the guest ledger are processed, and accounts receivables are balanced. verifying the summary of daily transactions are readied for the next day's business
- Prepare daily management reports, complete system back-ups and complete the update process on the Front Office system per established guidelines and procedures
- Reconcile miscellaneous revenue sources to the PMS system; record and adjust entries as needed
Your experience and skills include:
- Able to work overnight shifts, staying awake throughout the entire shift
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications
- Previous Front Office of Accounting experience highly preferred
- University/college degree is an asset
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Able to reliably work independently, pay attention to detail, stay calm and courteous at all times, as well as work cohesively as part of a team
- Physical requirements: constant standing, walking and sitting throughout shift, able to lift 50lbs often and up to 100lbs
Your team and working environment:
- Cohesive and successful Leadership Team
- Positive work environment where connections with heart are the foundation of service
- Supportive leadership environment with opportunities to learn and grow
- Small overnight crew able to calmly and effectively work together to address any issues or concerns that may arise keeping the lodge safe and secure.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.