Public Relations & Marketing Coordinator
As our Public Relations (PR) & Marketing Coordinator, you will support the goals and strategies of the PR and Marketing department. Your creativity, attention to detail and organizational skills and will be well-utilized as you help us share the story of our grand property and exceptional people. Please note that this position will require you to be based at our resort.
What is in it for you:
- Generous Health Care Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Provide administrative support to PR Director & Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of daily tasks and initiatives.
- Arrange and participate in site inspections, client functions and familiarization tours as required.
- Update information and generate weekly/monthly reports
- Liaise with clients via telephone and email, ensuring efficient service of all requests
- Create itineraries, reservations, amenity requests for incoming media, liaising with relevant departments.
- Track all media hosted
- Update media clipping portfolio and maintain press kits
- Research publications and journalists as necessary in preparation of site alert
- Assist with hotel communications and print projects including signage, menus, flyers, turndown cards, etc. as needed
- Assist with hotel photo and video shoots, coordinate photo shoot resume and liaise with relevant departments
- Organize and maintain image library (photo and video) for internal and external sites
- Manage departmental expenses including Birchstreet and monthly accruals
- Work with Marketing Manager to execute strategic campaigns and engage followers/fans on all of the resort social media channels
- Responsible for social content creation, engagement and channel management.
- Update and develop content and packages on brand.com as well as restaurant bento box websites
- Work with iCrossing to implement suggested changes to the Fairmont Kea Lani website, therefore increasing SEO
- Using TrustYou and Revinate, monitor online review sites such as Trip Advisor, Yelp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Expedia.com, etc. Draft responses as necessary, keeping within the Fairmont brand tone and standards
- Champion all TrustYou analytics and reports
- Work with Fairmont Corporate to stay updated on all brand internet marketing campaigns, toolkits and standards. Participate in Corporate online marketing call
- Participate in monthly sales team meeting to share new initiatives and best practices
- Work in Adobe Creative Cloud to support graphic design needs of resort and venues
- Update and coordinate on property digital advertising via digital signage and Sonifi systems
- Maintain all F&B menu updates online via SinglePlatform and venue websites
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in Social Media management, preferred
- Administrative assistant experience in the hospitality industry, preferred
- Previous experience in Public Relations/Marketing support role, preferred
- Must be proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative programs
- Knowledge of Property Manager (OPERA) is preferred.
- Proficiency with content management systems, web analytics tools and metrics
- Knowledge of search engine optimization
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be service oriented and capable of communicating effectively with persons involved in all levels of authority, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to multi-task and be detail-oriented in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Must have ability to work independently and to prioritize or seek clarification in prioritizing work assignments.
- Must be able to maintain a professional working environment and attitude
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated and energetic
Your team and working environment:
Fairmont Kea Lani is Hawaii’s only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the pristine white sands of Wailea’s Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic culture. Experience a distinct spirit of aloha and genuine island hospitality that creates one of a kind experiences for each and every guest.
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS