Reception, Guest Services, and Guest Relations Interns
À propos du poste
One of Accor's 5-star hotels in Phuket is on the lookout for skillful reception, guest services, and guest relations interns! Participants in these internships will have the opportunity to work alongside seasoned experts while exploring the stunning scenery and vibrant culture of Thailand's famous tourist destination. Start your journey toward success by submitting your application now!
● Host: A 5-Star Hotel by Accor
● Destination: Phuket, Thailand
● Department: Front Office
● Program: Hospitality & Business Internship
● Duration: 6 months
● Intake: Immediate
RECEPTION - RESPONSIBILITIES
● Greeting and welcoming guests
● Assisting with check-in and check-out procedures
● Handling guest inquiries and requests
● Managing reservations
● Providing concierge services
● Other reception duties
GUEST SERVICES - RESPONSIBILITIES
● Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcome
● Providing front desk services to guests
● Assigning rooms and taking care of administrative duties
● Delivering mail and messages
● Accommodating general and unique requests
● Other guest services duties
GUEST RELATIONS - RESPONSIBILITIES
● Review arrival lists to welcome guests
● Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
● Help prepare welcome folders with collateral
● Provide information about amenities, areas, and venues
● Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
● Other guest relations duties
● Provided accommodation option
● Lodging benefits (i.e. meals, transportation, uniform, laundry)
● Visa sponsorship
● Monthly allowance
● Arrival support (airport pick-up, housing arrangement)
● Recruitment opportunity by the host
● An unforgettable educational travel experience!
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Note: we will only get back to eligible applicants based on the pre-screening of applications.
À propos de vous
● 18 years old and above
● Enrolled students or graduates within the last 24 months
● School, college, or university endorsement
● Relevant major of study
● Interpersonal communication skills
● Conversational English
RMC Asia is a Bangkok-based organization promoting Educational Travel & Cultural Exchange Programs in top tourism destinations across Asia. We cater exclusively to the Hospitality & Tourism sector.
We provide internship opportunities for enrolled students and recent graduates to attain international work skills at luxury host organizations (hotels & resorts) in stunning program destinations!